The mounting what? The bracket-thing-a-ma-doo-hicky goes where? Wait... who's on first?? Mounting your awning doesn't have to be confusing once you know which mounts and brackets you need. Here's a quick run down to get you pointed in the right direction.
Eezi-Awn recently created a new set of G-Clamp Brackets that allow you to mount your Series 1000, Series 2000, or Shade Awning to your vehicle's factory roof rack side rails.
- If you're mounting a Series 1000 or Series 2000, pick up this set!
- If you're mounting a Shade, all you need is this set!
STOCK GUTTER RAILS
Eezi-Awn has a simple set of brackets that mount your Series 1000 or Series 2000 awning to your existing gutter rails! They are most frequently used on VWs, but work on most factory gutter rails.
AFTER MARKET ROUND & RECTANGULAR RAILS
We also have a new product from Bomber Products that can handle the torque of your Bat, Manta, or Swift awnings and install simply on Thule, Yakima, or Rhino Rack Roof Racks!
AFTER MARKET T-SLOT RACKS
We have another new product from Bomber Products that can handle the torque of your Bat, Manta, or Swift awnings and install simply on Thule Aero, Prinsu Designs, Rhino Racks, and of course, our very own K9 Roof Rack!
EEZI-AWN K9 ROOF RACK
Given that Eezi-Awn builds both the K9 Roof Rack, the Awnings, AND the mounts, this is the easiest and most straightforward option.
- If you have a K9 Roof Rack and you want to mount a Series 1000 or Series 2000 Awning, simply grab a set of these!
- For Bat, Manta, Swift, or Shade Awnings, pick up this set!
- And even if you don't have a bag awning from Eezi-Awn, we've still got most of the options covered with this little pair of goodies!
While this is only the tip of the iceberg of how you can EASILY mount an awning (other options require a bit more creativity), there is always a way to do it. Don't hesitate to reach out and ask, we'll be happy to assist in the brainstorming of making shade and shelter from your vehicle possible.